Chanda Kelley is a seasoned litigation paralegal who has worked at Bowditch & Dewey for over 15 years. She has worked on a variety of cases, small to large, simple to complex, as well as in the State, Federal, and Appellate Courts, and enjoys it all. She assists in all phases of litigation, from inception through discovery, trial, and appeals, including document review, management, and production, drafting of pleadings, fact development, deposition preparation, trial preparation, and appellate filings.
She is experienced in the preservation, collection, review, and production of electronic data, as well as the use of various document review platforms, and is a member of the firm’s Litigation Technology Committee. Chanda has attended several trials to assist attorneys with exhibit management, examination preparation, and trial logistics. Chanda’s skills, expertise, and work ethic make her an internal go-to person.
Prior to joining Bowditch & Dewey, she worked as a litigation paralegal at a Dallas-based law firm.
In her spare time, Chanda enjoys nature photography, reading, and spending time with family.
- Program Director, Central Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- President, Central Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- Vice President, Central Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- A.S. Paralegal Studies, with honors, from Wichita State University
- B.A. Psychology, cum laude, Wichita State University