Steven Altmann is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate practice area. He works with developers and lenders in a variety of areas including leasing, development, and financing with a primary focus on complex and sophisticated commercial real estate transactions.
Steve is originally from New York and is a fan of the New York Yankees, Giants, and Rangers. He also enjoys travelling and spending time outdoors with his wife and daughter.
- Member, Real Estate Section, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Super Lawyers’ Rising Star, Real Estate (2020-2022)
- Recognized by New England Real Estate Journal’s “Ones to Watch Spotlight” (2020)
Articles + Talks
- “Special Considerations for Lending on Dams,” Environmental Bankers Association Winter Conference, January 27, 2022
- New York
- New Hampshire
- J.D., New England Law
- B.A., Quinnipiac University