Steven Altmann is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate practice area. He works with developers and lenders in a variety of areas including leasing, development, and financing with a primary focus on complex and sophisticated commercial real estate transactions. Steve has been named a Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2020 and 2021 and was recognized by New England Real Estate Journal’s “Ones to Watch Spotlight” for 2020.
Steve is originally from New York and is a fan of the New York Yankees, Giants, and Rangers. He also enjoys travelling and spending time outdoors with his wife and daughter.
- Member, Real Estate Section, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Super Lawyers’ Rising Star 2020 & 2021 for the field of Real Estate
Articles + Talks
- “Special Considerations for Lending on Dams,” Environmental Bankers Association Winter Conference webinar, January 27, 2022
- New York
- New Hampshire
- J.D., New England Law
- B.A., Quinnipiac University